Monday, January 5, 2009

New Goal

Every year for the last 8 years in Pampered Chef I have earned a free vacation. The vacations are always fabulous and you can bring a guest of your choice. I always pick Jason. We have traveled to Cancun, Hawaii, Disney World, Alaskan Cruise, Caribbean Cruise and most recently London! I have loved every trip. Mostly because they are completely paid for, you only need to bring money for souvenirs.

Daniel, my 13 year old, came into my Pampered Chef office a couple nights ago and asked me where my trip was going to be this year? I told him I didn't earn one. He said, "Of coarse you did, you always do, where are you going this year?" I told him that the trip was to Riviera Maya, Mexico, however I didn't earn it. He was shocked and said, "Mom, what happened, and why did you take your goal chart down?"

I explained to him that this last year was super tough with the huge ice storms last February and then the major, National Disaster Floods in our area and surrounding areas this past June made it tough for my business, plus it really comes down to it that I quit trying.

Daniel seemed mortified and said, "Why didn't you stick with your goal?"

He has a point, Why didn't I keep trying and stay with my goal?

You can't change the past, however you can make a positive change for the future. The next trip is a family trip to Disney World in 2010. When I earn it the entire family gets to go to Disney. I am determined to earn this trip.

Since I have decided that I still want to do Pampered Chef and I want to take my children to Disney, I will need to go back to holding 2 shows a week or 6 a month to earn the trip. If holding a cooking show in your home is something you would rather not do, then a catalog or e-mail show is a great way to earn products for free. In January Pampered Chef is giving away up to $100 in extra free products when you do a show of any type, so this month is a fabulous time to have that show you have always wanted.

Here are a list of dates and if any of these work for you for a cooking show, e-mail me right away at pamperedmichelle@juno.com .

January 13th, 15th, 16th, 17th,20th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 27th, 28th, 29th, or 31st

Looking forward to working with you all soon!

No comments: