Monday, January 19, 2009

Updates with Pictures

It's been a while since I've posted pictures of my handsome boys and beautiful daughter, so here are a few updates:


















Caleb took a picture of us. What a great looking couple.



Top of picture is Daniel, age 13

In the orange shirt, Brenden age 11

Caleb, age 15, is in the brown striped shirt being silly with his eyes. He was crossing them on purpose.

In the Hawaiin shirt is Scott age 6. He loves that shirt and wants to wear it all the time.

Alyssa age 9 is next being cute as ever in the red sweater, and then Jared is in front and he is now 12.

3 comments:

LanceandNance said...

Lookin' good guys. I like the beard Jason.

Alyssa you are so cool and cute.

Papa Doc said...

Scott is such a goofball! He looks even different than he did when you were out here. They are definitely all handsome kids.
I've never seen you with a beard, Jason. You and Michelle look great!
I know - you grew the beard to help keep yourself warm in that frigid area of the world. :)

Jason said...

Actually, I grew the beard to keep Michelle away from me. It seems to be working.