Thursday, February 24, 2011

So this is what $2170.53 looks like

I don't do Pampered Chef parties much anymore because I simply just don't enjoy it as much as I used to. In fact I don't call anyone to do parties, I let them call me. When my past hosts call and ask for a party I'm more than happy to schedule one for them.

A girl named Angie needed a Fundraiser for the T.T.T. Society. She is a super organized person so as such was a fabulous Chairperson for this fundraiser.

She asked for 50 catalogs and I thought that sounded like a bit much, but she worked her tail off to get orders.

Last week I turned it all in and the total came to $2170.53 I was shocked that the fundraiser did so well, but happy at the same time!

I told her that since she worked during the day and since there would be a massive amount of boxes arriving at her house that I would be happy to have it delivered to me and seperate it for her. I had forgotten how much Pampered Chef stuff over $2000 really is.

Above are the 8 boxes that first showed up on my doorstep. In my opinion it should have been 16 boxes. Whoever loaded these boxes loaded them so heavy that I struggled to get them in the house, they should have had half the stuff they actually had in them.




I didn't even unload the batter bowls because there were so many of them that they all fit in one box.





The top selling item Mix N' Chop


















After 3 long hours I was finally done unpacking, sorting, labeling and ready for my host to pick it all up because I'm not delivering.

4 comments:

The Duke said...

Wow - that's a lot of Pampered Chef stuff. And a lot of work to sort and label.
I don't blame you for not delivering it!

Dave and Tana said...

Wow! Money money money! I would have loved that to roll in cash on my door step.

Nicole and Brent Prime said...

Wow! That is a lot of stuff. I still think of you every time I use some that is Pampered Chef!

Michelle said...

Nicole you were one of my first 10 parties. You gave me a great start in that business. Thanks!!