Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008



Scott in his gory Zombie outfit, with and without the mask. He was making a scary face.
Alyssa was dressed as a cute/ugly/scary witch.
Those were her words for the costume. She wanted it to be an ugly scary witch and yet still be cute.


















Brenden the banana. He choose this costume weeks ago and I pondered on how I was going to make such a thing, then Wal-mart sold the costume there. Thank you Wal-mart.





Then there was Jared. His idea after looking at some costume websites was to be french fries. Here he is looking out the arm hole of the french fry box.










Jason made this costume out of a refridgerator box, painted in red spray paint and then some styrafoam cut into long strips and painted a mustard yellow with spray paint. Then taped inside the box.
The box ended up being a little big, but Jared was happy and he said it was exactly what he wanted to be.






6 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

I can't believe he actually did the french fry thing. That's hilarious. How did he get around? -Jess

Jason said...

Yeah, I can't believe that I did it either. My knees still hurt from kneeling on the garage floor for half the day.

Michelle said...

Jared loved the costume, but didn't love how he moved around in it. He took it off to trick or treat. So there he was walking around the neighborhood with a red outfit on and people asking him what he was. He would respond "French Fries" I'm sure many were confused, but gave the kid in the red suit candy anyway. He left it on long enough for some pictures and a couple houses, but that's it.

Carmell said...

What fun costumes! They turned out great!

chelsey said...

Kudos to parents and kids! I wish my kids wanted to be fun and creative things like bananas and fries. I guess it's easier for me they don't!

Papa Doc said...

I just got my computer fixed and saw this site for the first time tonight. Those kids are great! I suppose K went as himself and scared all of the females in the area out of their wits.

Alissa is too cute to be a witch. But I see that adding a grandpa Clark nose helped make her more witchy. Glad to see that I am a role model.

Nice face on scotty. What about Dan. Did he just do tricking?

French fries, a banana? Really now. I was lucky to be able to even get candy when I went as a kid. People thought I was just myself no matter what I did.

What fun you all must have had. And Jason got some free candy. He might have to sneak eating it, however.

Ammon did not go trick or treating.
This was the first year in very many, since Jason was little, that no one went from our family. I guess I will have to buy my own candy.

Dad Clark