Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oven blew up

So much for having a fixed control panel on our oven yesterday as indicated in the post before this one.

About 15 minutes ago I turned on the oven so I could make a special dessert for dinner and our oven short circuited in the control panel and blew up.

It won't turn on at all. Jason took the back panel off to see what is wrong and it's all black back there. It is fried.

Nice. Not sure how we are going to cook Thanksgiving Turkey now.

Maybe we could grill it!

2 comments:

chelsey said...

Oh my goodness! Good luck with the oven. I hope you can figure it out and hopefully it will work again in time for turkey time!

Michelle said...

The oven is fried, the control panel blew up. We'd either have to order a whole new control panel which I'm sure would take days to come in and from the research I've done on the web it costs several hundred dollars, or get a whole new oven. Either way it's not in the budget.