Thursday, May 1, 2008

After taking a week off from teaching, I taught part of a Body Attack class and all of a Body Pump class last night. My foot still isn't ready to go back to Body Attack full force. I pulled something in my right arch (probably the plantar fascia) and it has been bugging me for a while. Last week, after class, I could barely walk. I am now largely limp free but any plantar flexion hurts. Lots of ice and Ibuprofen. It probably wouldn't hurt to lose another 10 pounds either.

The weather has finally warmed up a bit. I haven't planted flowers yet because we have had a couple night lately in the low 30's. I actually went out and covered some of my perennials that were already coming up a couple of nights ago. Everything looks good. So far in my garage I have a hydrangea, a hosta, a couple of columbines, and a bunch of lamium and bungleweed to plant. I am looking for one more showy hosta (any suggestions?) another columbine, and a clematis. This fall I am going to plant some day lillies and asiatic lillies in my one sunny bed.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jason, you are great the way you are. You are looking so skinny you don't need to loose any more weight. If you do I won't recognize you. You are getting hotter than our wedding pictures.

Jason said...

Yeah, I sure wouldn't want you sleeping with a stranger.