Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New music

I am always on the look out for new music. I can't stand top 40 music (usually) or country (sorry, Jess) but I am also not a music snob. I'll listen to a lot of different genres and occasionally find something I really like. Yesterday, I found Vampire Weekend and The Whigs. I am sure they are old news to Lance and Dave. If you haven't heard of them and you like the Indie band style of music, check them out.

That said, I think I am going to put on some Vivaldi and go dissect some mice.

2 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

Didn't I show you Vampire Weekend when we were in Cincy? either way Vampire Weekend is great... loved them for a good long while now. Never heard any of the Whigs.

SuzyQ01 said...

You have good taste in music, in my opinion. Vampire Weekend may be old news to me, but it's new to you and that's all that matters LOL :)