Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

Happy New Year!

Here are my goals for 2010

Read the entire Book of Mormon
Make Jason happy!
Make dinner at least 3 times a week--something yummy
Clean my bedroom and office and keep them clean
Get down to 135 pounds
Save up enough money to go to Washington DC to see Caleb perform with his choir.
Chop down a tree in the backyard so we can have a garden
Earn the Maui trip from Pampered Chef
Eat Breakfast every day
Spend time with each child each week
Go on a date with Jason every week


That should keep me busy for a while.

4 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Those sound like some great goals. Maui and Washington, D.C. are awesome! Hope you get to go to both. -Jess

Jason said...

I like the "Make Jason happy" one. I wonder what that will entail.

Michelle said...

Use your imagination!

Jason said...

I like the sound of that!