Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Caleb's Solo

Here is Caleb's solo video, it took forever to download, not sure why, but it is a long video of 5 1/2 minutes. Only watch the first 2.25 minutes that is his solo.

I'm definately computer challenged because I tried to edit it shorter all day and I spent over 4 hours trying to get this thing even on here. Caleb came home and found it in seconds. However the processing to get it to post took over an hour. Does every video take this long? If so, this may be the last one you see ever, sorry.

8 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

That was excellent Caleb! So talented. I'm glad you posted this Michelle (with Caleb's help).

Lokodi said...

Wow! I can't believe this is coming from someone so young. That was awesome. Caleb, you're going to go far with this voice of yours. Thanks for posting it.

Lindsey

Michelle said...

Sorry to everyone that views this video that the quality of it is so poor. I'm grateful that you can hear Caleb. We were sitting very far back in the auditorium and we only have this mini video camera to record with.

If I had the years to do over I would have bought a regular camcorder years ago, we've missed a whole lot of memories because of not having one. We only have this mini video thing because I earned it free from Pampered Chef a couple months ago.

The Duke said...

YOU ROCK, CALEB!! Fantastic, clear voice!
Thank you for posting this. I am so excited to hear more!
We love music in our family - looks like we've got somebody to carry this on. YEAH!!!!!

LanceandNance said...

Sounds great, dude! Looks like fun.

Jess and Jen said...

We watched the video of Caleb singing and were impressed with his courage to sing in front of an audience besides his own family. Way to go Caleb! -Jess

Papa Doc said...

You got a great responce from the audience. I was excited to hear how clear your voice is. You are a true tenor, too. That is my voice, too. Great job.

Dad Clark

Marilyn said...

Wow, Caleb! Wow! If I had 100 senines I'd give them all to you, in ones of course.