Thursday, May 7, 2009

We really did get a dog!!

On Tuesday May 5th I did a Pampered Chef party and my host told me she was moving and had to get rid of her dog.

I wanted a dog really bad but knew I had to talk Jason into it. After almost 24 hours Jason decided that having a dog again would be okay. So I called Deb and picked her up. Deb was thrilled to find a good home and I'm happy to have a dog.

She is a Yo-Chon. That means a Bichon mixed with a Yorkie. She is 3 years old, spaid, not due for shots till next year, she is housebroken and super well mannered. Right now she is asleep next to me typing. I think she's adorable. Jason thinks she looks like an overgrown rat.


The children are thrilled to have a dog again, and last night Sadie slept in Alyssa's bed.

3 comments:

LanceandNance said...

that dog is super cute!

-Nancy

chelsey said...

Very, very cute guys! You love her and you know you do Jason!

Carmell said...

She's adorable!!