Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day at Kent Park

Yesterday we went Kent Park to do some swimming in the lake. I didn't swim for very long as I was just exhausted from the bike ride yesterday. After our brief swim we grilled out with Deb and her family that was visiting from New York.  Below are pictures from our fun afternoon.  If you want to see any of the pictures larger, then click on them.
Jason being a grill master.

Deviled eggs!
Fresh banana bread.


This is how the Clarks do veggie trays.

Deb and I.

Scott and two of his friends from the neighborhood.

Scott and his friends being silly making faces.

Deb and her granddaughter.

Jason and I.

Alyssa.

Alyssa, Jason, Scott and Aidan roasting marshmallows.

Alyssa, Me and Scott.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

As obvious, I was not prepared for any of those pictures, thanks mom! :)