Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sweet short letter from Caleb

This sweet short letter totally made my day and I hope at some point in every Mom's life they receive a letter like this:






I just got the cookies today! I was so excited! This has been a hard week, and that made everything look up! Thank you so much mom, I miss you and love you so much. You are the best and I really do miss you. You are the best mother anyone could ask for, and I am starting to see how blessed I am to be in the family I have. I love you Mom.

Caleb


2 comments:

Nicole and Brent Prime said...

That is some kind of reward. I can't wait to get that kind of letter. He really sees it now and means what he says. I love it!

Michelle said...

I hope you get that kind of letter as well Nicole. Every Mother or Father that raised a child deserves a letter like this at some point in their life. My heart is full of gratitude.