Thursday, August 4, 2011

Alyssa's 12th Birthday

I am shocked that Alyssa is 12 already. These years have gone so fast. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Then when she got baptized just 4 years ago. Life goes too fast. I also love that she is a great reader, loves the color pink, doing girly stuff like getting pedicures, and loves everyone. I'm glad she's in our family.


Here is Alyssa waiting for her presents.  Abby managed to get on the couch and no one told her to get down.  Then Abby chewed Alyssa's coat string the entire time.





A better picture of Abby.

Daniel trying to get in the picture.




 It is a tradition in our family to let our children pick what type of cake, pie or other dessert they want on their birthday.  Alyssa actually picked my favorite pie which is a Peanut Butter and Chocolate pie.  It was super yummy.





Alyssa wanted a Gift Card to STUFF the very most over any gift.  STUFF is a local consignment store that is super fun to shop at.

Another shirt she really liked.

3 comments:

The Duke said...

What a great present to get a gift card at Stuff. It's a cool store.
I was very glad to be able to visit with this cutie. She is a lovely young lady.

Janessa said...

I can't belive she's 12 either! She is growing up to be such a beautiful young woman. I'm glad you've got a girl to do girly things with:) Happy birthday!

Mike and Adrianne said...

I'm so glad she had a great birthday. Alyssa, I'm so happy you were able to come out with your family. I love you!