Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dan's 16th Birthday

Daniel wanted a few friends over for his 16th Birthday.


I bought 7 pizzas.  Between our family and all those teens it was gone by the next morning.


The Cake.  No I didn't make that, but I'm thinking I could have done a better decorating job.  I wasn't happy with the decorations especially since I paid a professional company to do it.  However the cake was super tasty.

The mess I found when I came down the stairs.  This mess was on every counter in the kitchen, it took over an hour to clean up.

Daniel opening his gifts.  What I thought was hilarious is that he asked for a STUFF gift card.  If you don't know what STUFF is, it's a consignment store nearby.   Daniel loves to get brand name clothing there for cheap!



Daniel is super excited to be 16.  First thing he said is, "Now I can date."  yes now Daniel you can date.

7 comments:

The Duke said...

He sure has grown up! He's so tall, too. I think his request for a Stuff gift card was really smart. I loved that place and wish we had one like it out here.
Congratulations to Dan for surviving his first 16 years!! Love you, Dan.

Nicole and Brent Prime said...

Wow, where has time gone? Dan was a little guy last time I saw him. Have fun with the dating boy! And driving? Might be scary! I guess you have already done some of this!

Janessa said...

Wow, 16! So does he have the dates all lined up? That's awesome that he wanted a STUFF gift card. I miss that store! Glad you survived the party and the clean up:)

Alyssa said...

What a mess

Mike and Adrianne said...

I can't believe he is 16! Now you have two boys dating. Scary. He looks so old now.

chelsey said...

You've got 2 dating boys now! Holy cow!

Happy 16th bday Dan!

Michelle said...

Yes two boys dating. I can hardly believe it myself. Time goes so fast. Next summer I'll have 3 boys dating. Daniel is a great young man and is a hard worker and tries to do what's right. I love that he likes the STUFF consignment store and that he realizes all the great things in there for less than the mall prices. Daniel can't wait to drive.