Thursday, March 25, 2010

Three Things

First thing:

The President is coming to Iowa City today. Not happy because

1. I don't think he needs to spend the money to be here, we all don't care, there are more protesters outside then supporters.

2. The traffic on campus and surrounding areas will be a mess.

3. I don't get to meet him, so I don't care if he's in the same city or not.


Second thing:

I saw a massive spider in my basement yesterday so I'm calling an exterminator. I've had enough with bugs in the basement, it has to end.

Third thing:

We are having a new dishwasher installed today and I'm super happy about that! Finally a dishwasher that works. A dishwasher that actually works on more than 1 cycle. A dishwasher that can do a rinse only if wanted. A dishwasher that has a dry only cycle. No more dirty cups, no more broken racks, and a dishwasher that matches the rest of the appliances. Lastly, it will have a warranty!

3 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

I can't wait until our dishwasher breaks so we can get a new one. Whenever ours changes gears you'd think it was going to rip the kitchen apart it's so violent and loud. But it still works. So no new dishwasher yet. -Jess

The Duke said...

Congratulations on the new dishwasher!! We have one that is a year old - thanks to all the kiddos that helped buy it. But it leaks. We've fixed it twice. It appears to be fixed and we don't see leaks for several days. All of a sudden, it leaks again. Last night before going to bed, I got a garbage bag out from under the sink cupboard and it was swimming with water. A pipe was loose - it ruined part of the ceiling in the basement. We aren't sure if the dishwasher is leaking in the back or not now. Jim fixed the leaking pipe this morning but I'm still convinced there is more leakage going on behind the dishwasher. Ugh..... Make sure yours gets installed really well with no leaking!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.