Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's Saturday!

I am tired. I somehow got roped into being the cycling merit badge counselor for our troop. This morning, after I got done teaching my Body Step class, I had to race home, load up the bikes and Dan and I headed out with some of the scouts for a 25 mile ride. I really love to ride and 25 miles reallly isn't that far on a bike but I was already tired. It is at times like these that I wish we had a hot tub. We still have one 25 mile and one 50 mile ride to do to finish the merit badge.

Other than that, it has been a good week. I had a very successful experiment at work (I have been detailing my troubles and now successes on my work blog) and am about to get a new calling at church. I have been a sunday school teacher for the past 2 years. It is time to change. Oh, I am being called into the E.Q. presidency again. It will be a nice change. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Papa Doc said...

I like the new look of your blog - and I love the photos of the kids. I can never get enough of them because that is the only way we get to see them grow up. Thanks for posting them. They are handsome children!
Congrats on the new calling - hope you enjoy it.
Mom

Michelle said...

Just wondering, are you still planning on coming out here with the money you said someone gave you that you had saved up? I know July 4th didn't work out as planned, but we are still hoping you will come out this year sometime.

Early Summer of 2010 we are going/planning on going to Disney again and then Late summer of 2010 I'm planning a trip to Idaho.

Maybe we should just plan a family renunion in 2009. Isn't there a Clark reunion anyway every year somewhere? My parents side of the family does one every year, but it's always on a Sunday and we haven't gone yet.