Sunday, August 24, 2008

Caleb's Birthday and more Caleb


Caleb just turned 15 on August 14th. For his birthday he chose a buffet restaurant called Pizza Ranch. You can have all the pizza in all varieties you can stuff in your body, plus salad, chicken, mashed potatoes, breadsticks and dessert pizza. Yummy food. I tried to get pictures of him, but most of the pictures that I took of him at the restaurant he was hiding behind his I-tunes gift cards. Then that night was time for cake, ice cream and presents. I told him I must have pictures of him smiling or there would be no presents. The next day he brought his drum home from band to tighten something on it. So if you haven't seen a picture of Caleb in a while, here you go.

















This is a weird angle for a picture and I know that, it was taken super fast to surprise him . We were sitting at lunch at Pizza Ranch and I quickly grabbed the camera from under the table and shot the picture of Caleb. This time I got him. It took me almost 10 tries to get this picture.

No comments: