Saturday, July 12, 2008

Idaho Girl's Trip

I made it to Idaho super late Thursday night. I'm here for a trip to spend time with my best friend Rodona who lives in Pocatello, Idaho. I used to live here and would love to move back. Hey Jason guess what? Rodona said that Idaho State University is planning on putting in a whole new medical program here, bigger than it is now, they are re-vamping the entire program. Apparently ISU has a new president and he is going to have a huge medical program here with research opportunities and everything. Horray!!!! Maybe we can move back someday in 5 years or so.

Rodona is the kind of friend you never get sick of, you can talk about anything and you have everything in common. Literally everything, we have the same shoe size, love the same candy bar, are the same religion, like the same movies, enjoy working out, love the same vacation places and we both enjoy Mexican food!

The fun began here on Friday morning when Rodona and I went garage saling. I love to garage sale and haven't been all year. I was waiting for this trip to go. We found some great buys on clothing for Jason, Caleb and Alyssa so far. All shirts have been just $1.00-$1.50 What a deal! I have also purchased something for the entire family that will be a surprise until I arrive home. I just can't reveal that yet. Too much fun!

I don't quite miss Iowa yet. Maybe next week.

No comments: