Thursday, July 3, 2008

I feel so Grateful!

So many things to be grateful for on this fine Thursday in July:


1. I will be in Idaho in a week for my "Girls trip" It doesn't really seem real, but as I'm preparing and doing stuff I need to do for next week to leave it's so real and I'm so overly excited I can't handle it.


2. I was able to drag my three oldest boys to haircuts today and they needed it badly and as much as they complained about going and saying they wouldn't get it done, they all got it done.

3. I taught Step aerobics as a sub and my legs are feeling great, no pain so far so it seems that my shin splin injury I had for so long may be finallly history since I've been teaching once a week for 4 weeks now and no pain.

4. The sun is shining it's not raining



5. I just feel happy and that's always great.


6. I was able to donate plasma today since all my hematocrit and protein numbers were high enough so I was able to get my bonus this week!! Just means more extra money to travel with.

7. There's a big Zumba party tonight at Core Fitness Eastside and I was asked to be a part of it and teach 5 dances. That will be fun!


8. It was payday early for both of my jobs since tomorrow is a holiday

9. My dryer works! After going through all we have with several dryer repairs for this only 2 year old Kenmore dryer it's nice to have a day that I can say "It's working!"

10. Nobody is fighting currently. My children are all in happy moods. Especially Scott who earlier lost his sandle at the creek and then found it again!! Happy Day!

Anyway I just feel so blessed and wanted to share.

2 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

How fun for you to get away for awhile. I was gone for 4 days in May and it was great!

Jen

Papa Doc said...

I love it when people can be happy. The other day I caught Ammon and Kaitlin singing the old song, Don't worry, be happy.

I called and talked to Allysa yesterday. She seemed great. Glad that Scotty got his feet utensils organized again. I can't imaging him being unhappy anyway.

Dad Clark