Monday, June 3, 2013

Daniel's Graduation Party!

Daniel's Graduation party was on Saturday from 2-4p.m. I choose that time on purpose so I wouldn't be expected to feed lunch or dinner, for that gets outrageously expensive. So instead I did ice cream sundaes with cookies and brownies.  My friend's Tracy and Deb brought over cookies they made.  So nice and super yummy.  I put out ice cream with all the toppings you could imagine. To drink there was water. I did this because for Caleb's graduation party we had sodas of all kinds and hardly any of it was touched then we were left it all of it and we don't need that crap. It turned out great and I've included LOTS of pictures. If you want to see any of the pictures larger, you just click on them.
The LIFE board.  I put pictures on this from Daniel's birth until Graduation Day!

I really liked these 4 black and white pictures from his array of Senior pictures so
I put them in a frame I had.

Lots of friends came by to wish Dan well!


Even the triplets and their sister!!!  So great to see everyone.


I hung almost all of Daniel's artwork on the wall of the garage to show
all his hard work over the years.  On the table is his graduation cap, tassel,
diploma, and some stained glass work he did!

More artwork and some pictures of Dan!

My most favorite piece of artwork that Daniel has ever
completed.  So awesome.


Jared with one of the tripletts.

Daniel with our Bishop and his wife.

Even the missionaries stopped by!



Daniel with the most of the Gill family.


Daniel with Brother Fletcher from our church.  Brother Fletcher is the one
who completed Daniel's Jaw surgery last year!

Our neighbors with Daniel.


Daniel with my friend Deb, who biked all the way from North
Liberty just to be there for his party.  AND she brought
home baked cookies for the party!

I had paper on all of the tables and had anyone who wanted to write all over them.
Below are many pictures of what everyone said:



























2 comments:

LanceandNance said...

Looks like fun. Congrats again to Dan. What are his plans now? Didn't you mention that he might enroll in a community college locally?

Michelle said...

Yes Dan is going to a local community college called Kirkwood for a couple years and then after that he plans on attending the University of Iowa.