Monday, February 17, 2014

Snowing Super hard again

Seriously, WHEN will this end?  I'm so sick of snow and ice and crap coming from the sky.  It has to be Spring soon.  Please, bring us Spring to Iowa.

Today I have the day off since it's President's Day and since I work at a bank I get lots of holidays off.  It's so awesome.

Bummer is, we are in the middle of a HUGE winter storm.  It started with ice rain, then sleet, now snow and lots and LOTS of heavy snow.  Predicted is 3-6 inches and so far we have had at least 2 of that and it's gross out and super scary.

Great thing is, I called my accountant an hour before my appointment and told him that I was scared to drive in this mess, but that I would, just wanted to be sure I had EVERYTHING I needed for him so I wouldn't have to come home and then go back out in this.

He said, "Actually since you e-mailed me all your W2's and 1099's last week along with other receipts and answered a bunch of questions already, I just have a couple questions for you right now."

So we talked about 20 minutes.  We agreed on a time to come in later after the snow stops and the roads are better with Jason to sign.  So we are done!!!!!

And we get a refund!!

So glad taxes are over.  I have the best accountant ever!

No comments: