Thursday, April 7, 2011

More pictures of Abby.

This is one of my favorite pictures so far.
We have now had her 6 days and she is officially 7 weeks old.  She is growing a ton and soon will be a really big dog.  Last night she actually slept for 6 hours straight.  It was a miracle!
You can see the white on her belly.

Check out her left back paw, she has white fur there too.

Yes my kitchen floor needed cleaned badly.


We took a picture of ourselves!  I had just taught Zumba so I look a little worn out.  Look we both have hazel eyes.  When you enlarge the pictures you can see my contacts on my eyes, weird.

Scott said, "When you lay on the floor the dog will lick you."  I don't think he's laid on the floor since.

7 comments:

Jason said...

Good way to get your ears cleaned, Scott. Now if you can get her to lick the rest of you, you won't have to take a shower.

Alyssa said...

I love Abby, and I have hazel eyes too.

Tana said...

Such a cute puppy! I love the picture with Scott:)

Team Clark said...

Oh - she's such a cutie! How fun for you all!

Papa Doc said...

I love puppies. But they are tough unless you love things chewed up, carried off, licked up, and messed up in many ways. I especially love labs, even black, yellow, and chocolotes. Good luck, with Abby? Hobbs I understand, but Abby?

Dad Clark

Michelle said...

Abby is the only name we could all agree on. WE all think it's a beautiful name that totally fit her.

Janessa said...

She is so cute! Do you wish she'd stay a tiny puppy for a while or are you anxious to have a big dog? I'm glad she's sleeping better for you and that Scott's learned how to avoid a good dog licking:)