Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crazy good and bad week

So many things to document that are happening, bear with this post it may be long


Ever feel like you are loosing your mind and you loose things and just can't find them?

1. I have lost my Pampered Chef 2009 planner as of 3 weeks ago. It is no where to be found. In 11 years of doing this business I've never lost my planner so I guess I was due, but it's so annoying to be so lost. I need it back.

2. Every one of us have been sick this week. We have all had mixtures of coughing, sneezing, runny noses, headaches, sinus trouble, feeling like we are going to barf and then don't. Or even better, feeling like you are going to barf and then do. Nothing like seeing your breakfast all over again! Heavy head, tiredness, muscle weakness, sore throat, no voice, gagging on your snot and much more. Should I go on? No, that's enough for now.

3. I keep loosing things. My purse, my checkbook, my keys, food I was sure I bought and put in the fridge (although I chalk that one up to having teens in the house, they eat so dang much and they are eating everything, even if you need it for a recipe.) I feel like I have to mark stuff and have a note saying: This is Mom's Sour Cream, it is needed in a recipe, don't touch. These kind of notes I thought I left behind in college, but I'm going to have to go back to them or get a seperate fridge that no one can touch.

4. I closed a large Pampered Chef party for a lady named Janice. It was over $900 Thank you Janice, you saved my February.

5. We found out we need a new tire on our car. Gotta love car expenses.

6. Caleb needs new everything, pants, shirts, shoes and more. He is growing even taller, he is now 6 foot 1 inch, taller now than Jason.

7. Scott's hearing has gotten worse, he flunks all hearing tests. Tomorrow he will finally be checked again. We've been waiting since November to get him re-checked.

8. Caleb has a show choir concert this week. We are going as a family and we are looking forward to that.

9. I have a party at the end of the week. Glad for that.

Lastly

1o. We have a small fun trip coming up to Wisconsin Dells over Spring Break. Jason's boss is taking all the people in his lab with their families there for a day of fun. We are staying at the Kalahari resort. It looks really nice on the website. The site is http://www.kalahariresorts.com

we were going for that one night and we were going to come home, but I found out that it's over a 7 hour drive to go there, so I suggested we buy in another night and extend our stay. Well the prices were outrageous at Kalahari. It only had suites and those started at $299 and up.

For our family size it was $389 and up so that's why I looked into other resorts. I found another place called Wilderness resort and it looks fun as well. That link is

http://www.wildernessresort.com


we already got subs for all our aerobics classes so that's done!
I'm so looking forward to this. Except for the fact that i have to buy a new swimsuit. Mine outwore itself and has become see through in some areas so it's going in the trash!


Other than all that we are Happy and it's one day closer to Spring!

5 comments:

Lokodi said...

I love wisconsin dells!!! You're going to have a blast. Good times, good times. Sorry you keep losing everything. Are you sure you're not pregnant? :) I always lose everything when I'm pregnant.

Lindsey

Michelle said...

Pretty sure I'm not, but i guess that's always a possibility. HMMMMMMM now that would be interesting around here.

I am very excited about Wisconsin Dells. I never heard of it till we moved here and now it's all people talk about for a fun get away, that or Mall of America which we will definately have to check out someday as well!

Mike and Adrianne said...

I lose everything. Today I lost my keys and was upset because I was sure I had put them in the right spot. Come to find out that the boys got in the key box and got the keys out and hid them. I knew I wasn't crazy!

I hope you have a good trip. That's cool that you made so much money on the Pampered Chef party.

Michelle said...

Hi Adrianne,

Just to clarify. I didn't make $900 on that party. I sold $900 in merchandise. I make 27% off that, which is still great. However I only did 2 shows in February verses the 6-8 shows I used to do. So really I'm not doing that great. I need to get booking again and have more shows. I must have written that post wrong.

Glad you found your keys. It's awful to loose those. I lost a set once for over 2 months and then found them in a bowl in the garage, glad I had another set that entire time. I still can't find my planner.

Jason said...

She lost her mind about 17 years ago and still hasn't found that.