Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mini day trip to Kalona

Yesterday we took a mini trip to Kalona, Iowa. First we went to Central Discount which is a scratch and dent grocery store. We purchased some cereal for a 1.25 a box and other fun things. Then off to the cheese factory, however it was super crowded so we only tasted a couple types of cheese then went to the Kalona Bakery. On the way home I talked Jason into stopping at an antique store that he had never been to before and he actually enjoyed himself. I think he followed me in there just to make sure I didn't buy too much.
Jason taking a picture of ourselves in front of the cheese house.  It was raining
and no one else was outside to get our picture for us.

Jason and Alyssa eating yummy cheesecake.

Scott and I picked giant donuts!


No comments: