Monday, September 9, 2013

Feeling grateful

Just feeling so full of gratitude this morning and an extreme love for my children.

I'm so thankful for each of them.

Caleb who is on a mission right now inCalifornia is missed greatly.  I get through each day just knowing he is doing good things.  I look forward to his letters each week.  His testimony of Jesus Christ is incredible. I'm glad he shares that often. Caleb if you ever read this, know that I love you so much and I'm proud of you.  You are doing great things and I know will go very far in life.

Daniel who is now out on his own learning all about life and how to manage finances, work, school.  I don't know if you will ever read this, but if you do, please know that I think you are awesome Dan and I'm so glad you are my son.  I think it's great that you are a great saver and have put so much away for your future so you could live on your own.  You are so smart.  You always got good grades in school and I know you will do well in college.

Jared, your sense of humor is hilarious.  I just love being around you.  I'm glad you signed up to do the Timber Trek race, you are going to just love it.  You are now almost a foot taller than me, can't believe that.  Your wit amazes me.  I'm amazed you can drive so well with how little time you've had to practice.  Keep being amazing, no wonder why you have so many friends, you are just fun to be around.

Brenden, you sure were missed this summer when you went to Grandma's home.  You have grown up so much in just a couple months and I'm so happy to be your Mom.  I love how you show so much love for Abby (our dog) and you take her on walks all the time.  I love how you always be yourself and don't let anyone change you.

Alyssa, you are so calm, peaceful and loving to everyone around you.  You always have a positive attitude and lift me up when I am sad.  You say just the right things when they are needed.  I feel blessed to have a daughter.  Thank you for always pitching in to help around the house.

Scott, to think I almost stopped having children at 5, then I wouldn't have had you.  You have so much energy and are so full of life.  I'm proud of you for doing your first 5K.  You rocked it and ran so fast.  I love how you always practice your clarinet without being asked and do your homework right away when you get home from school.  Glad you are in the family.

No comments: