Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Letter from Caleb--July 8, 2013

Thats amazing Mom! I am so proud of you! It's so cool that you finally got to do something that you have wanted to do. I remember when I was a little younger looking through a bunch of your papers from college, and realizing that yes, you actually did go to college, and that yes, you were actually quite good at what you did. I think it is so cool you are doing it now.


(this part here had stuff that was written for just Mom)

I will be finishing that project Wednesday (we were given special permission to fix this bike as it is for some other Elders who need transportation.
 So lessons learned, Lessons that are not fun to learn.
In other news, I have not yet gotten the package you sent, but should either get it today or tomorrow. I work in the office on Tuesdays from 10:00 till 3:30. Last week wasn't good for much, as no one is in town. I don't get it. Where do people who live in a vacation spot go on vacation? I don't understand these people. The Hanleys sent two of their kids to Iowa. Hahaha, those kids are in for a surprise.
I have some awesome pictures I want to sent here in a few moments. We were allowed to go watch the fireworks on Thursday, but I honestly was not too impressed. After being a part of BoomTown in Iowa, everything else is just... flashes of bright light. The speaker system was terrible too. It's like, you would expect someone to do their research when they buy equipment. Like read a review or two. And then maybe, you know, LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR THOUSAND DOLLAR SPEAKERS. But then I wouldn't have anything to improve on with my business.
So I am going to write to President real quick, then send some pictures. Thursday was my first attempt at photographing fireworks, and it was a lot of fun.
Also, small aside: I don't think I'm going to be here in this area for much longer. I just have a feeling. And a zone leader got a picture of the transfer board. So that's not good.
The AP's came to our zone training on Wednesday, and President is coming and conducting a special Ward Council on Thursday. I think something amazing is about to happen in this ward, and I am going to miss it if I get transferred. Where ever I go will be the place that needs me the most though.


Ok, time to write that letter to Prez and then pictures.

No comments: