Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

Our Easter weekend started off with a race, go here to view the details of that.

Here are some pictures from Easter.
Lots of Egg dye.

Finished eggs.


Hunting for eggs


This year I filled Easter baskets.  I don't do it every year, we didn't want the children to ever expect a basket.  So random years we put them out with some candy and fun trinkets.

I found this gorgeous yellow dress and it fit Alyssa great.  I did her hair all pretty and here are a couple pictures of her.


Her hair from the back.
The ham Jason made for our Easter dinner.

This is what happened to all the Easter eggs.

I made a rainbow Jello.  It only took 24 hours.

Good friends of ours brought some super yummy cookies over.  YUM!

2 comments:

The Duke said...

I love Alyssa's dress! She looks beautiful in it. Wow - she's growing up.
I almost forgot it was Easter and we probably wouldn't have even celebrated it beyond church meetings had Adam and Amy not invited us up.
I'm a boring mom.....

chelsey said...

Alyssa looks amazing and so grown up! Love the yellow on her too!
Our easter was spent making a 12 hr car ride home. I'd have preferred yours!