Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Brenden is 13!

Brenden's list for his birthday was very unique this year. He wanted everything that is "Cookies and Cream"
Cake, chocolate bars, poptarts, etc.
I was able to find an ice cream cookies and cream pie, so that was his cake. He seemed to love it.

Then for presents he got cookies and cream poptarts, cookies and cream Hershey's kisses, cookies and cream giant Hershey's bars, and I even found a box of cookies and cream pudding.

He also wanted fishing gear and he loves Hawkeye stuff. Here are pictures from the celebration!















The giant Hawkeye blanket that will cover his bed!

2 comments:

The Duke said...

Great gifts for a great kid!!
I like that Iowa blanket. I ought to send me a BYU one as well. :)
Hope his day was wonderful.

Jess and Jen said...

My girls love cookies and cream everything too! Looks like a good birthday! -Jen