Monday, November 9, 2009

random stuff

I can't believe it is November already and in just two weeks I get to see my parents!!!!!! Yahoo and have Turkey too. I love Thanksgiving. And we will get to see Adrianne and her family and Chelsey and her family. That is just too awesome. Lots of relatives all in the same weekend.

Besides all that, Pampered Chef has picked up a bit and for that I'm grateful. I have been having lots of parties, like 2 a week and it keeps me running.

Almost every piece of Halloween candy is gone in our house so I will have that temptation gone till next year. Somehow I managed to gain 2 pounds last week. It must be the dang Halloween candy because I'm still teaching 10-12 classes a week consisting of Step aerobics (Body Step), weight lifting (Body Pump), Body Sculpt (an all over body toning class), Water aerobics and of coarse my favorite ZUMBA. If you still have not been to a zumba class then you are missing out big time. Go to http://www.zumba.com/ now and go to the class locator and find a class in your area and just take it already.

Jason's birthday is tomorrow November 10th. He will be 39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Jason, you are closer to 40 than me.

Hawkeyes lost their first game so they are 9 and 1. Sad about that, but they Will beat OHIO STATE this coming weekend and then that means still up for the Rose bowl!! So Dad when the game is on expect a call every single time Hawkeyes score and smash those Buckeyes into tiny little buckeye pieces.

I have a dentist appointment on November 18th at 4p.m. and I'm noting that since I seem to forget everything when it comes to doctor or dentist appointments. With all this Halloween candy I've been consuming I wouldn't be surprised if I have a cavity.

Brenden started show choir at his Middle school. So glad for him, he seems super excited about that. I know he will do well.

Alyssa is playing Flute in the band and doing extremely well, she loves to practice. This can't be normal, and if it seems like I'm complaining, I'm not because she gets over 4 hours of practice a week, she loves her flute. If she keeps this up she will be fabulous.

My sister Jan started her very own blog this past week. You will have to check it out.
http://janandwarren.blogspot.com

and definately read the post about their honeymoon. I laughed out loud!



Ok I have at least 5 errands that I can think of and a house to clean so I'm off for now.

3 comments:

The Duke said...

Your life reminds me so much of ours when the kids were young. Lessons, instruments, concerts, homework, etc. I can tell you guys are super busy.
I'm glad Pampered Chef is picking up. I'd love to hear the kids play their instruments and hear them sing. It's awesome that Brenden is in his school show choir! Chelsey was our flutist - maybe Alyssa would play for Chelsey when you guys get together Thanksgiving weekend.

Tana said...

yeah. i would love to hear her play!

Michelle said...

Tana, are you going to be there too? I didn't know. Cool, we will get to see you as well.