Thursday, November 19, 2009

The purple shirt

This morning I saw Scott wearing the same shirt that he wears over and over. It' s a blue Disney/Pampered Chef shirt from when we went to Disney World 5 years ago. It has a great big star on the front and says, "When you Wish"

He loves this shirt and since every person in the family had one when we went to Disney we have all sizes, so it seems he never grows out of it. When really he just keeps going to the next bigger one, when his wears out.

So this morning I pull out this new shirt I bought him and called him over to change into it. He puts it on and says, "Aww a purple shirt, you gotta be kidding me, I can't wear that in front of the girls."




I think it's really nice. I told him it's a boy's shirt and told him it looks good on him. Then I said to him, "Do you have a girlfriend." He exclaimed happily, "Of coarse, cause I'm 7 and it's time for that."

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Such a ladies man! That is so funny.

chelsey said...

What a response! Good luck as he gets older! He is certainly a cutie!

The Duke said...

That is a hoot! I laughed out loud! What a funny, funny kid.
He looks very (!) handsome in that nice shirt.