Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School Starts in 8 days

And we aren't counting. Ok, yes we are.

Summer seemed to fly by, but because of that School is almost back in session. Caleb and Daniel had professional haircuts today since my haircuts are less than desirable from everyone that views them.

Although i feel like I do a really good job on hair since I haven't had any "formal training" and I don't have sharp scissors, which do help a lot.

Anyway, so to make Caleb and Daniel's high school pictures look fabulous I took them to a real place to get their hair done. They both look great. I was hardly home when they bolted to go play with friends, so I haven't had a chance to take a picture of either of them yet.

Tomorrow I will get the two registered at High School. Can't believe it.

Then next Monday Jared and Brenden get registerd at Middle School
and on the same day Scott and Alyssa get registered at Elementary school.

Lots of paperwork to fill out for all involved, so I can't stay on here. So much to get ready for, but I will post pictures soon of everyone's new "professional" haircuts and their sporty backpacks on their first days of school!!!

2 comments:

The Duke said...

We're doing the same thing. Ammon actually starts school next Tuesday, then doesn't have school on Wednesday and then goes back Thursday and Friday. Weird.
He needs a backpack in the worst way! I haven't done any school shopping for him yet. I had better get going. He needs new pants - jeans rub his knees raw so we can't use those - mostly sports type pants because they are a soft fabric. He has shirts but no socks that fit.
I think Kaitlin is nearly ready. She just got home from Ohio today with some new clothes. Both kids are registered.
It's a busy time of the year with kids, isn't it!
Hope they all love school this year.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I can't believe school is already starting! It seems like it's just flown by.