Friday, August 7, 2009

Ouch

Yesterday I was sweeping up a mess in the kitchen. I bent down to use the dustpan and didn't realize that the cupboard was open above me. I stood up and slammed my head into it. It hurt so bad I just sat there for a minute. I felt like I was going to pass out. I got an ice pack then layed down.

After a little while I taught Body Pump then worked at HyVee till late last night. I could feel my head, but it wasn't bad and I never took any medicine so I figured I was fine.

This morning there is a bump and it hurts so bad. It is throbbing. I'm going back to bed since I hurt so bad, hope my children don't eat everything in sight.

2 comments:

Lokodi said...

ouch! I've totally done that a million times. Get feeling better and take something strong for it.

Lindsey

The Duke said...

Oh man, that hurts! That's one of the reasons I insisted we take the kitchen cupboards down that went over the stove. I kept hitting my head and it would make me just reel.
I hope you get to feeling better soon.