Friday, July 17, 2009

Case of Missing Pillow Part 2

So this morning I wake up to the following e-mail:


Good morning Michelle,

I am sorry to get back to you today and not yesterday, but housekeeping informed me after I was told we had the pillow, there are no pillows with any flower patterns on the pillow case. We have 1 feather pillow in housekeeping with a blue pillow case. I do apologize for all of the miscommunications and I am very sorry for someone telling you we had your pillow when for some reason they do not. I do not know if they took off the flower pillow case and we actually do have your pillow. But again I am very sorry to inform you I did not send out a pillow. You can disregard the tracking number I gave you.

Since you received the wrong pillow the 1st time and you were charged, please email me your credit card bill with the FedEx bill and I will reverse that charge immediately for you.

Sorry Bob

Robert Owen
Reservations Supervisor
Wyndham O'Hare Hotel
6810 N. Mannheim Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018
847-297-1234




Will someone please just tell Bob, I want my pillow back.


So frustrated

4 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Bummer! -Jen

chelsey said...

so sad! I feel your pain. sorry about that!

Mike and Adrianne said...

That stinks! Sorry Michelle.

Jason said...

Holy Crap!!! It's just a pillow. It can be replaced!