Sunday, May 29, 2011

Caleb's High School Graduation

Time goes by so quickly.  I remember someone telling me at church years and years ago (when I was struggling with the boys in the hallway because they couldn't behave in the church service), that this time in my life would be just a blink of an eye and all these hard things would be just distant memories, to just keep plugging along and try to just be consistent about bringing the children each week to church because someday they would grow into fine young men.  This week that day came.  Caleb has made me a very proud Mom.  He has had an exceptional year as a Senior in High School and has grown up so much.  Thursday night was Caleb's High School Graduation and here are a few pictures from that night.

picture of the program

another picture of the program

part of the program that show the names of those in the Senior vocal ensemble

Caleb, Jason and I.  

another picture with Caleb.  I think this shirt I'm wearing makes me look 40 pounds heavier, definitely a shirt I'll donate soon.

Caleb with his girlfriend Bryn

The diploma

Caleb and I again.  I insisted on lots of pictures.


James Caleb Clark

5 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

Congratulations Caleb!!!! What are your plans for the summer?

Janessa said...

Way to keep plugging along. I'm sure it's got to be so rewarding to reach a big milestone like this and to see years and years of effort pay off. Congratulations to all of you!!!

The Duke said...

Congratulations, Caleb. Is there any way you could make your way out to Utah to visit this summer? We'd love to have you come.
It looks like you had a stellar last year of school. Keep up the good work in all your future endeavors.
We love you and sure are proud of all you have accomplished.

Jan said...

Congrats Caleb! I can't believe that you are old enough to graduate. That make me feel old.

chelsey said...

Congrats to you Caleb!! Now the fun begins! :)