Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Christmas Post 2010


The first thing I love about Christmas time is Clementines. This star bowl is one of my favorite bowls to put out in December because it is so pretty. I fill it to the top with clementines and then the children eat them all in a couple days.















I got the opportunity to watch some children from our church. The children were ages 5,3 and twins that are 4 months old. Since I'm awesome I was able to get the twins asleep at the same time!

We got around 6 inches of snow on Christmas Eve! I am usually a snow hater, but make exceptions for it on Christmas Eve. It is ok to snow as much as it wants on that day and throughout the New Year, then it has to go.














The stockings all in a line on the couch. Can you guess which stocking belongs to which person?






I left for Ohio on Monday the 27th to see my sister and her new baby. Here is my newest nephew Ethan with his Ohio State hat that I gave him. Isn't he adorable?

6 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

My kids always get so excited when I bring home a bag of Clementines! Way to go on getting both babies to sleep...it's hard enough to get one asleep! -Jen

The Duke said...

I love Clementines, too! It is my very favorite Christmas food. I have probably eaten two whole bags by myself.
Ethan is so darling. His eyes are so big and round. Are you home now or still in Ohio? I'm glad you got to see Jan and her baby.
Have a happy new year!

Michelle said...

I'm in Ohio until Sunday. I have Alyssa and Scott with me. Hoping to see Mike and Adrianne before I leave.

Lokodi said...

Jan's little boy is so adorable! Glad you were able to go out and see your family. Have a great time!

Lindsey

Linda said...

You look tired but happy :) And such a beautiful Christmas snow!

Janessa said...

I love that star bowl. What a fun Christmas tradition. I'm very jealous of your Christmas eve snow fall. Glad we're not in the snow now though:) Hope ya'll have an early spring!