Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Show Choir!

Caleb had another competition this last weekend. It was in Van Horn, Iowa which is in the middle of nowhere. It's about an hour or so northwest of Iowa City off Highway 30. There are more hogs than people there. Anyway, the Benton Community High School puts on this huge competition every year. They invite 20 choirs from around the Midwest (there were some from IL, MO, NE, IA, and KS). It was a great competition with some amazing singers. Below are some pictures of Caleb singing "I've Never Met a Girl Like You".




Caleb really wanted to win but they ended up getting third. I am very impressed that they got third against some of the great choirs that were there.






5 comments:

chelsey said...

Way to go Caleb! It looks like you were rocking it out there!

Jess and Jen said...

That's great that they got third! I wish that was a video...I'd love to see/hear him singing! -Jen

SuzyQ01 said...

Great job!

The Duke said...

I sure wish I could hear him sing! Looks like he was really enjoying himself. Congratulations on third place. That's not shabby!
Way to go, Caleb!

Team Clark said...

Oh - I totally want to hear that kid sing! (I just realized that Chris said the same thing...)
Way to go, Caleb!