Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Snow Day

Woke up this morning to a bunch of snow on the ground. It was enough to keep the snow plows busy all night, enough that they forgot our street. At 4:45a.m. I didn't get far down the road when I decided it was much too dangerous to travel in these conditions and I would be happier in my bed and not stressing over driving. So I didn't teach my early morning Sculpt class. Instead I came home to sleep.

Around an hour later the phone rang to tell us school was cancelled. I decided to try and get more pictures of the children,this is definately getting harder the older they get, but with a little bribbing them of being able to play in the snow I got some pictures and here they are:


First some Normal pictures


























Then some silly pictures





























6 comments:

The Duke said...

Thanks for the pictures, Michelle. I can copy these off with my color printer and hang them on the wall. Just need one of Scotty now.

Michelle said...

I will take one of Alyssa and Scott later when they are back from sledding. Alyssa said she doesn't like the picture above, plus she's not wearing her glasses so it's not what her every day look is like. I'll take others later.

Papa Doc said...

Who is that last person? I have an idea but I am not sure.

Dad Clark

Mike and Adrianne said...

Great pictures Michelle!

Anonymous said...

I Love Snow days !!!

Michelle said...

The last picture is Caleb being silly.