Sunday, October 11, 2009

So much to say

First, It's been a long time since I've posted pictures and I realized this today and decided that it's due time you all were updated. So here it is my post and it's gonnna be long so get some popcorn.
Back in August we celebrated Brenden's birthday. He loves Ghost Busters and I found this shirt. He wears it all the time.





First Day of School for everyone. Daniel and Caleb. Daniel was not happy about being a Freshman, but now that the school year is over a month over he is doing well and seems to enjoy it. The pictures of those two were fuzzy and I'm not sure why. Could be I had the camera on a weird setting or something.









Jared and Brenden both in Middle School.



















Funny pictures of Scott and Alyssa. They are both in Elementary School. Alyssa is in 5th grade and Scott is in 2nd grade.


















Brenden went out for football this year. He is #14














Lastly, my Aunt Donna sent me this gorgeous quilt for our bed.
I absolutely love it. I saw it when I went to Ohio in May and told her if she ever wanted to make another quilt I'd pay her to make this exact one. I thought it was fabulous. Next thing I know she mailed it to me. This truly was a surprise and I'm so grateful for this. It looks so great in our room and is the exact colors that I love.







.




























4 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

It's fun to see pictures of the kids! Lauren was looking at them with me and was excited when she recognized Jared and Brenden. Good luck with football, Brenden! -Jen

Mike and Adrianne said...

What a great quilt! Is it nice having the kids in school again?

Michelle said...

Love having them in school, but it does get super quiet sometimes. I miss them being little.

The Duke said...

I'm glad you made a post so we could see photos of the kids. I can't believe you and Jason are old enough to have kids this age!! (That sounds better than saying I can't believe I'm old enough to have grandkids that old, huh.) They really are growing up and are handsome kids (cute girl, handsome boys).
The quilt is beautiful.