Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 Days of Christmas for Caleb

This year I thought it would be fun to do the Twelve Days of Christmas for Caleb.  At first I just thought of random things to send him in multiples.  Then since I spend most of my time in bed, because of my injury and having to keep my foot up all the time, I then started stamping signs to go with each day in all cute designs and colors, then I had this thought that putting scriptures with each day that would be sent to him first and explaining that he would have to read the scripture and figure out the gift.  This project ended up taking me over 20 hours.  I thought it would be a quick 5 or less hours.  I knew I had to shop for everything, wrap it, pack it and ship it, but never had any idea it would take such a long time to get finished.

Here is what I did, however I'm not posting what the gifts were JUST IN CASE Caleb is able to read the Family blog.

So let's see if you can all figure out what the gifts are from the scriptures I sent to him, if you have guesses, please either e-mail me your guesses or make comments in the comment section below and I'll make another post on Christmas day with the answers of the gifts that go with each day.


1st day of Christmas: Matthew 5:16, Psalms 119:105, Proverbs 4:18. 
2nd Day is Ecclesiastes 9:8 first 6 words, Daniel 7:9 words 17-21, Helaman 6:13 words 14-26 and Mosiah 10:5. 
3rd day Doctrine and covenants 89 14-16. 
4th day. Hebrews 2:8, doctrine 
5th day. Proverbs 26:6 first 8 words. 
6th day of Christmas. Alma 58 versus 7-8. 
7th day. Alma 32:42 last 4 words. 
8th day. Malaci 3:2 last word or 3Nephi 24:2 last word, or Doctrine and Covenants 128:24. 
9th day Revelation 3:7. Word 29 until the end. 
Day 10. 1st Corinthians 11:14. 
Day 11 Isiah 54:16. Last 7 words. 
Day 12 is Deuteromeny 28:48 words 29-38. 


3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

This is awesome and I think he will love it!

Mike and Adrianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Duke said...

I don't have my scriptures with me today, but I'll pull this up and see if I can guess and send my answers to you - I will be gone tonight and Wednesday night so it will have to wait until Thursday for me but this sounds like a fun idea!