Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jared's Graduation party!

A newspaper article, a photo album of all his racing bibs, his picture from Discovery Cove in Florida when he swam with the dolphin.  His baby book full of pictures.

Pictures from his childhood.  These were some of my favorite pictures.

Pictures of the table that held the shrine.  You had to guess what Jared would be when he would grow up.  The answers were funny.

I made a shrine of pictures from his life.

His diploma, the graduation program, his cap and gown, random cards from relatives, some senior pictures, his graduation photos.


His artwork that I had framed years ago that I love.  Also a pot he made for me when he was little.

More artwork.  He was super creative.  The top left is a whale jumping out of the water.  Another random pot that I LOVE, the rat that holds all my racing safety pins.  His Pinewood derby trophy.

Christie and Matt Johnson.

A bunch of Jared's friends

The Gailey family.  Man will we miss them when they move soon.

Anya, Rebika, Callie

Brad and Jared

Jared and Christy Gleason

Jared and Rebika

Greg and Lisa Stewart

Most of the Olson family.  Love them.

Brad, Jason and some Elders.

Kristin and Ron Udell, with their son.  

My friend Lisa who helped make this party happen.

Stevens family


Laurie and Megan Boland

Scott 


Jared and Bishop Parker

Jared and Analisa Stewart

The Nelson Family


Jared and President Hanson

Tayvia Hansen and Jared

Derrick and Camille Zirker

The Bollard Family

The Olson Family

Daniel and Grandma Lewis

Two of my favorite people.  Don and Judy Frits.  We go way back.  I think I have known Judy the longest in Iowa City.

Jared's girlfriend Rebika, Jared and Hose

Jared and Phil Erikson

Steve Fletcher and Jared

Lainn and Jared

Jared and Dan

Such a cute picture of us three.  We had so much fun together.  Me with my sister Jan and Mom

Mousa and Jaredd
The Davies family


My super cute niece Zoey.

Judy & Don Frits with Jared


My friend Chris who also helped in a huge way to get everything going for the party.

No comments: