Monday, January 13, 2014

Oh boy...

Here we go.  Another new calling.  As soon as Greg Stewart (one of our high counsellors) said he needed to talk to Michelle and I, I knew what was going to happen.  You see, Greg is the HC over Seminary and Institute.  It turns out I was right.  I am being called to teach seminary to the juniors and seniors.  Thankfully, I will be team teaching with Brad Jones who was our bishop when we moved here and our former Stake President.  I find that teaching seminary is easier than teaching Institute but teaching every day or every other day depending on how we split up our responsibility is going to be a challenge.  I am not sure how excited I am for this calling but I will of course do it to the best of my ability.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You will be awesome!!!! I just know it. Glad it's you and not me. Ha ha. Love you.

The Duke said...

So did they release you from teaching Institute?
You will be absolutely fantastic!