Thursday, October 11, 2012

More pictures from Ohio

Here are more pictures. This time with Jan's awesome camera. She brought her tripod which was great so she could put her camera on delay and take pictures without having to bug a stranger to take our pictures. I'm glad we all came together even if it was only for a couple hours. These pictures are awesome. Not sure why I'm wearing shorts.  I wasn't even thinking. 



It all started because of these two people who met in high school and fell in love.


All of us at once.  A rare, but awesome thing.

Another shot of all of us.


My favorite picture.  Look at Clara, she is adorable!

Matt and Vanessa with their children.


Warren and Jan and their children



My family.  They are all smiling and I'm not sure how that happened.

My parents with all of their grandchildren.


Another picture with all the grandchildren.






Mom, Jan, Matt, Me and Dad


My brother, sister and I

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Thirteen pictures I guess that is lucky.