Monday, July 30, 2012

The start of high adventure trip

On July 20th three of our boys left for a week long scouting trip up to the moutains of Wyoming. I hoped to have this posted before they got back, but failed to do so. They are now home enjoying running water and real food. I'm glad they had a great time and stayed safe and I'm grateful to great church Young Men's leaders that took 9 days plus more to not only take this trip, but plan this out of their lives to take a huge group of boys on this trip. Here are some pictures before they left. All of them were NOT thrilled to have their pictures taken by the way.

Jared, being silly.


Daniel finally smiling after 5 pictures.

Jared and Daniel together.

Jared trying on his 50 pound pack.  He was excited to go.


Brenden wondering why I was taking so many pictures.

2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I hope they all had a great time! I bet the house was so quiet with three boys gone.

Michelle said...

The house definitely wasn't the same. I couldn't believe the silence. We kept commenting on how quiet it was.