Saturday, June 2, 2012

2012 Memorial Day--Williamsburg, Iowa

For Memorial Day this year our family was invited out to Tracy and Steve's home in Williamsburg. My children were all very excited because being at their home is so fun and there is so much to do.

The weather was perfect.  A nice hot day so we could enjoy swimming, but not too hot to be uncomfortable.  The day was amazing, just wish I lived closer so we could go to her house every weekend.  I knew all the children had fun when a couple of them asked me when do we get to go back?

 Both Tracy and I made a lot of food to enjoy. Here are a bunch of pictures of the fun day:
Banana cream brownie squares

More awesome food.  Yes I brought deviled eggs.
I also brought a pecan pie I made from scratch.
Muddy Buddies and a chocolate cake

Yummy food Tracy made

Jared, Brenden, Scott and our dog Abby


Scott being silly in the paddle boat.

Brenden swimming with Abby in Tracy's pond.


Abby

Daniel, Jakob, Donald and friend.


first family picture in a while

Another family picture, however Daniel had just turned
backwards.  Even Abby kind of posed.

Tracy and I swimming in her pond.  Great training for triathlons.

Tracy and me just after swimming.

Tracy and Steve

1 comment:

Dave and Tana said...

Fun times! I want to go swimming so bad!