Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crazy Halloween week

It was a great Halloween for 2011. Now that most of our children are older they aren't all into the dressing up scene so I had fun taking pictures of other children from church at our Trunk or treat party.

Alyssa dressed up as a nerd during her school party.

another view of Alyssa
A few fun costumes from the party. I love Rupunzel's hair.



Fancy Nancy

The triplets in their banana split costume.    One of them has a chocolate scoop on, another has strawberry and then there is a vanilla scoop.  I love their whipped topping hats with sprinkles!

Fancy Nancy's hair (so fancy)

Another view of the triplets in their costume. This time they each have a bib on because they were being fed dinner.  They weren't very happy about being there, they were tired and hungry, but OHHHHH so cute.

Jason's costume.  He was a Hawkeye fan. Ok, not really, he didn't dress up, he was too cool this year.

Scott dressed as a Packer's football player with a little girl who was a chicken.  I loved her outfit the best. Check out her feet made from kitchen gloves.  Double click on the picture to see it bigger.

The best costumes of the night go to Kernal Sanders, Kentucky Fried chicken worker and their baby the chicken.  Take a look at the baby's feet.

The backs of their costumes.  What a great idea.

night shot

Scott, Alyssa and Brenden all carved pumpkins

Jason carved this pumpkin at work.

Alyssa with all her loot.  By the time I took this picture she had already given a bunch away.

5 comments:

Nicole and Brent Prime said...

Looks like a success! I love the chicken too. Too cute.

Jason said...

By the way, in spite of my dislike of Halloween, I won the pumpkin carving contest at work. What you can't see is the bullet hole on the opposite side of the pumpkin. He (the pumpkin) was having a bummer of a day.

Janessa said...

Sounds like a fun Halloween! I love the banana split and KFC family costumes. What creative people! Jason, your jack-o-lanatern was pretty creative too!

Papa Doc said...

What creative, wonderful costumes! The triplets are adorable and I love how they fit the banana peel on the outside of the stroller. And the little chicken is fantastic! I wish, I wish I had been blessed with an ounce of creativity. So what was your costume, Michelle?

Michelle said...

I was a witch this Halloween, if you go to my facebook page you can see the picture someone took of me and then tagged me to it.