Monday, October 10, 2011

Just Smile

I asked my children to each put a white shirt, go outside and then smile for a picture. I told them if they would just smile for the first picture I wouldn't take anymore. You can see how well that went.







It is beyond my comprehension why they can't just behave for 5 minutes? I guess when you have four almost five teens in the house you have complete craziness most of the time.

This is a great shot I got of just Alyssa, however her brothers were messing with her.

8 comments:

The Duke said...

Hilarious!! I wish I could have been there to see it. Now send it to me via e-mail so I can use it for my Christmas project! Perfect. I might even choose the goofiest one!!!
Your kids are pretty darn cute.

Janessa said...

That's great! Way to not give up! You even ended up with some good shots:) That's a sweet picture of Alyssa. I love the silly fingers behind her.

Jess and Jen said...

In the years to come when you look back at all your pictures, I bet you'll like these ones more than the ones where they are perfectly posed and smiling because these show their personalities! Although, it sure would be nice to have the perfect smiles one too :)

Mike and Adrianne said...

Hilarious. I imagine it was super annoying to take the pictures, but it's pretty funny looking at them now.

Papa Doc said...

I am not sure which goof ball is the goffiest! The kids would probably say the photographer. I agree with Jen's (or Jess', who knows?) that the goffiest pictures will become the family heirlooms.

Dad Clark

Dave and Tana said...

hahaha! so funny!

Michelle said...

I sent the e-mail last night, did you get it?

Merrilee said...

How funny! My kids do the same thing! You would think at their age they could just smile and get it over with! Your kids look great!