Sunday, June 26, 2011

Before and After

Jared was in desperate need of a haircut.  He doesn't like to get it cut and  tells me frequently that I should just let him grow it long.  I told him he needed to get it cut and that he had either the choice of me cutting it or a professional.  Last time he did choose me.  His hair suffered greatly and it wasn't a good experience for either one of us.  This time he choose wisely.


Another view of his long hair.

Jared with his new haircut.   You can see from the confident pose that he actually did like it.  I knew he would.  I like that I didn't cut it.

He's such a good looking teen that I had to have another picture.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

he looks better now.

The Duke said...

He does, indeed, look very handsome. I like the cut. I was always relieved when my kids got too old for me to cut it (you know, like when it matters what it looks like). I was happy to turn it over to them.
Good lookin' boy.

Dave and Tana said...

he looks older with his haircut..I bet that is why he likes it so much! Looks good, I am always a fan of a nice buzz cut.

Janessa said...

He does look older with it cut. Very nice!