Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update










Brenden had his first football game and he actually got to play, here are a couple pictures.








Scott and Alyssa playing around.












More news:
I haven't been able to donate plasma in a couple weeks because I failed a protein test (Spee test) you have to take this once every 4 months and if your protein is too low then you have to wait two weeks till you take it again. Usually we use this plasma money for fuel and extras so it's been tight.
My new contacts came in a month ago and the lab can't get them right. At first they were a completely wrong fit, then a new pair came in and the left one was made with a blur in the left contact where I had absolutely no vision in the left eye, so I'm waiting for a third pair.

We need tires badly for our car and I'm not sure where that money is going to come from. I was driving the other day and was sliding all over the road when it was raining, pretty scary, glad I didn't crash.

I was offered two more Zumba teaching jobs and both of these pay better then my gym jobs, so I took them, but we will see how long I end up teaching for the gyms since they pay the worst out of all my teaching places.

My plantar facitiis is killing me in my left foot. The cortisone shot I received doesn't seem to be helping much if at all. Glad that when I'm exercising the pain subsides a little.

I'm not a fan of the month of September, here are the reasons:
1. My allergies are so bad that I don't sleep well and even though I'm on lots of drugs to help with the ragweed, I till feel like I have a sinus headache almost every day and that I'm still constantly blowing my nose. I usually only take vitamins and no medicine so to take lots of things to help control my allergies is hard for me to do.
2. This is the beginning of Fall. I don't like to see plants dying or leaves falling. It's getting super cold out. Pools are closed. It gets dark so early now. I know there are good things about Fall, but it's my least favorite season.
3. Financially with all the children starting school, it's a super tough time for us. We are behind every year with bills in this month and even though this year we put a bunch in savings in the good months and saved a bunch from our tax return from March, we are still behind and the savings is gone. Frustrating. Bummed we can't just get ahead and stay ahead.


After almost 13 years I have decided to stop selling for Pampered Chef. It is NO longer a positive company for consultants. They changed a bunch of rules last year that has affected Directorships and other leadership positions and all it does is frustrate me instead of motivate me, so I'm done. I like to be a positive person and happy and I'm not happy anymore in my current position with that company.
That being said, if you want any Pampered Chef items please let me know and I'll get it ordered for you. I will be selling through December and then I'm officially finished.



Now for the positive
The children are all healthy and seem happy.
We were able to pay our house payment this month!
We have food on the table
Our house is a comfortable temperature.
Our air conditioner worked all summer (expecting it to die any day, it's super old)
All of our appliances are working (at the moment)
We were able to grow a small amount of vegetables in our garden. Most things rotted (because of too much rain this year), but we did eat some things.

3 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

Good to hear updates on everybody. I def. want to order something from you for my mom for Christmas before you retire from pampered chef. I will have to see what she needs/wants and then I will get in touch with you.

SuzyQ01 said...

wow...shocker about PC, but completely understandable if it is no longer a positive thing in your life and does not make you happy. Good luck!

Michelle said...

Hi Suzy,

Yes I'm definately going to not be a Director for Pampered Chef anymore. They changed the career plan and it's horrible and that hurt us financially and any company that would do that to their Directors who have been with them for 13 years don't deserve great consultants.
I'll still do parties when I'm asked, but I won't be trying to do too much with it all.