Sunday, September 7, 2008

My trip to Idaho

Here is a picture of Rodona and her family. I went to visit them in July. While in Idaho I was able to do many things I had never done before and a lot more like





Ride a Skid steer or as I call it a small digger thing





























I made cotton candy














Rode a horse named Brigham.














Went to Lagoon and rode lots of rides and just had a grand time there.


























This picture is of Rodona, McKenna, Garett and Me at Lagoon in Utah.








We went to a place called Outer Limits for our activity for Family Home Evening. It was fun there and we got lots of great pictures with the murals on the walls.













































Went to visit where my house used to be in Idaho. We lived in a house that was really run down and very old and very gross and it was the only house left in the middle of a trailor court. The city tore it down and here is where it used to be.
















I watched a farm cat kill a mouse. EWE. I thought he was just playing with it.















I saw life size murals on the walls of relative of Rodona's







































And the mountains of Idaho!!! So beautiful.

















Finally I bought so much at garage sales while in Idaho that I had to ship 3 boxes home. I shipped a piano bench, guitar and a trumpet. Great buys and well worth it!






















What a fabulous trip.

1 comment:

Carmell said...

Looks like a fun trip! Glad you had a good time!