Friday, September 12, 2008

Just another week

I haven't had much to say lately. I suppose I have just been too busy. It has been a very long week and I am ready for a weekend. I did, however, get to sleep in until 6:45 this morning. That was quite nice. Although Michelle has also been getting up early all week long too, she let me sleep in this morning.

I guess I still don't have too much to say. My entire week has revolved around work. I have done so many animal surgeries this week that I think I would be happy to not see another rodent for a month. However, I have three more animals to work on this afternoon. I am really hoping that these surgeries work out. They are complicated and the animals are expensive. Marlan and I did three last week and only one mouse lived. Not good odds.

The Hawks play the Cyclones tomorrow here in Kinnick stadium. We are out to prove once again why Iowa is called the Hawkeye state. The Cyclowns are going down.

1 comment:

Jess and Jen said...

Jason, I saw that the Hawks beat the "Cyclowns" but it looked like a close game.